Monday 11 April 2011

Saturday, April 9th, 2011

A Friend Sends Me

Toronto, Ontario

I have a terrific friend from Saranagati Village in British Columbia. His name is Yamala Arjuna and I'm on his list of recipients to his bi-yearly package of jokes. I'll pull out some of the Zen sarcasm remarks to do with walking. They're good.

1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.

2. The journey of a Thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.

3. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

And here are some dillies that deal with health, and God, etc.

1. One danger of overeating - it may cause you to live beyond your seams.

2. Blessed are the hard of hearing, because they miss much small talk.

3. It's what we learn after we think we know it all that counts.

4. If you want your dreams to come true, don't oversleep.

5. In order to mold His people, God often has to melt them.

Thanks Yamala, for some great one liners.

5 KM

No comments: